If you have a passion for nursing,
we are offering you a chance to earn a scholarship
for nursing school.
Becoming a nurse is one of the most selfless acts a person can undertake. So, if
you are planning on pursuing a career in nursing, we’d like to help. Choctaw
Regional Medical Center encourages you to apply for one of our nursing
Applicants for this scholarship must be a resident of Choctaw County, unless the
applicant is an employee of Choctaw Regional Medical Center.
In order to be considered, applicants must submit:
• A completed application
• Three letters of recommendation
• A 1500-word essay titled “What This Scholarship Would Mean to You”
Scholarship entries must include all of the required materials listed above.
Incomplete entries will not receive consideration.
All required documents must be received by the CRMC Human Resources
Department no later than January 31, 2022. Submissions can be mailed, faxed,
or delivered in person.
You can contact our Human Resources Department by calling 662-285-4400.
Submissions via fax should be sent to 662-285-9485.
Submissions sent via mail should be sent to this address:
Attn: Human Resources Department
Choctaw Regional Medical Center
8613 MS Highway 12
Ackerman, Mississippi 39735
Rules and procedures CRMC will follow in awarding the scholarships:
• The scholarships will be awarded on an objective and nondiscriminatory basis.
• No scholarship will be awarded to an officer, manager or trustee of the organization, nor to a member of the selection committee, nor to a substantial contributor, nor to certain federal, state, county, or city government officials.
• Family members of CRMC employees can also be eligible to receive scholarship funds as long as the individual meets the scholarship requirements.
• The names of all entries will be redacted, so the selection process will be a blind and unbiased. Each entry will be judged solely on merit