As part of our proactive measures to keep our patients, staff, and visitors safe as we respond to the spread of COVID-19, the new visitation policy will go into effect June 14, 2021, until further notice.
- General Acute Care Inpatients: The patient may have 2 visitors at a time. Visitors may switch out as desired but only 2 at a time can be in the room. Visitors will be screened and must wear a mask while in the building.
- COVID-19 Suspect/Confirmed Patients: Patients may not have any visitors unless it is an end-of-life situation.
- Outpatient: Adult outpatients may have one visitor throughout the outpatient stay. Pediatric patients may have one parent/guardian and one other adult visitor. Visitors will remain in the outpatient waiting room. Once the waiting area reaches the maximum capacity of people, visitors will be asked to wait outside the facility until the patient is ready for discharge.
- Emergency Room: Adult patients may have one designated visitor. Pediatric patients may have two adult visitors. Covid ER patients will not be allowed visitors. In the event that an ER patient is admitted, visitors must follow the policies above.
- Cafeteria: The cafeteria is closed to the general public.
- Medical Records: Medical records are open to the general public. Visitors will be screened at the door and must wear a mask while in the building.
- Children under the age of 12 will not be allowed to visit.
- Clergy: Clergy will be allowed in the building to visit patients. If they are visiting a Covid patient, they must be willing to dress in appropriate PPE.
- Business Office is open for paying bills only. Customers will be required to be screened and will need to wear a mask.
- Patients and visitors who enter the hospital will be screened for a fever (100.4 degrees F or higher), cough, and shortness of breath. All visitors will be required to wear masks while moving through the hospital. Patients and visitors are allowed to remove masks while in a patient room but will assume the liability of risk of exposure if they remove it.