As part of our proactive measures to keep our patients, staff, and visitors safe as we respond to the spread of COVID-19, the new visitation policy will go into effect August 2, 2021, until further notice.
- General Acute Care Inpatients: NO visitors. For an end-of-life situation visitation is limited to family only and must wear a mask at all times.
- COVID-19 Suspect/Confirmed Patients: Patients may not have any visitors unless it is an end-of-life situation. For an end-of-life situation visitation is limited to family only and PPE must be worn appropriately, if not the visitor will be asked to leave the premises.
- Outpatient: Adult outpatients NO visitors. Pediatric patients may have one parent/guardian 18 years of age or older with a mask worn at all times. Visitors not accompanying patients during procedures will be asked to wait outside the facility preferably in their care until the patient is ready for discharge.
- Emergency Room: Adult patients NO visitors. Pediatric patients may have one adult visitor accompanying with a mask worn at all times.
- Covid ED Suspected/Confirmed: patients will not be allowed visitors. For an end-of-life situation the patient may have 2 designated visitors. In the event that an ER patient is admitted, visitors must follow the policies above.
- Cafeteria: The cafeteria is closed to the general public.
- Medical Records: NO visitors
- Business Office NO visitors
Visitors with special needs who need supervision may have ONE designated visitor at the bedside with department manager’s discretion.